Tuesday, July 6, 2010

current obsessions

my taxidermy obsession has moved over for a bug specimen obsession.

http://www.beckerminty.com/splash.asp

they have amazing ones at this store in potts point done by a french company and put in amazing black shadow boxes with a white background. unfortunately they go for between $150 and $350 :(

after hours upon hours of ebay sleuthing, i've found them for much much cheaper (you can get butterflies from around $8 including postage) just search butterfly specimen and millions will come up.

we have found the perfect giant stick insect from malaysia. it's $90 but so worth it. hopefully buying it asap.

also obsessing over little green notebook. it's my favourite blog at the moment and like any good woman, she obviously appreciates the colour green <3 (the link isnt working but its in my favourites to the right of the page)

on a mildly related note, Llew keeps teasing me about my green obsession. i also saw flourescant green cabbages at coles, i nearly died! i must find a way to preserve them and keep them in my dear house.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment